Do you want to transfer your files from your PC to Mobile or from Mobile to PC? If yes, here is a powerful feature of Xender App known as “Xender Web“. To make the Xender application more interesting for the users this app is featured with “Web Xender” option. Using this, you can transfer a large number of files/ data from your PC to your mobile. Have a glance at this article completely and know how to use “Xender for Web”. Steps to use Xender Web is clearly available in this article.
Know more about Xender
As the Xender Web is the option available in Xender app, first of all, get a clear idea about Xender application to know about Web Xender. Then, you can easily understand about Xender for Web. It is the best app for your file transfer and sharing between any 2 smartphones, PC etc. You can share all kinds of data such as videos, audios, documents etc absolutely free of cost. Even the USB, internet connection are not necessary to share or transfer data. It transfers the data within a very less time and its highest speed is 10M/S. This application is officially operated for 3 major operating systems like Android, Windows Phone, and iOS. Xender app was originally released in China and it was named as Shan Chuan IN 2012. Outside China, it was popular as Flash Transfer. In 2013, this app was renamed as Xender.
Xender Application Features
- Very High-Speed Transfer.
- Free of Cost.
- Share files with your friends simultaneously with more than one friend.
- Swipe and Share Technology.
- Sharing is rapid and convenient.
- No Internet connection and USB.
- User-Friendly Design.
- Less storage space to Install.
Before you use this app you can check out the Xender App features above, So, that you can easily Know how to use this app to share or transfer data.
What is Xender Web?
The Xender Web is a feature which is inbuilt in the Application. If you install this Xender application in your Android/ iOS/ Windows phones you can view this option. For example, this Xender for Web is same as the Whatsapp Web. Using this Xender for Web option you can perform the data transfer in following 2 ways.
- PC to Mobile.
- Mobile to PC.
We all are familiar with the transfer of the data between 2 smartphones using this app. Moreover, you can also transfer the data from PC which is not so familiar. So, we have explained the steps below. Follow those steps and use Xender Web option.
How to Use Xender Web to Transfer Files?
- First of all, you need to open the Xender app in Android mobile.
- Now, you need to click on “blue button” for sending.
- Click on Mac/ PC.
- Then, “Create Hotspot” on the screen.
- Now, a prompt will be displayed to connect your PC to Wi- Fi Network.
- On PC open the Web browser and enter the IP address as shown on your mobile.
- As soon as you enter the web address you will get a prompt on the mobile for confirmation.
- Click on “Accept”.
- Then, on your PC screen, the Device name, storage and OS version are displayed.
- Finally, you can transfer your files from Mobile to PC or Vice Versa.
The above mentioned process is a common process for all types of smart mobiles. You can simply follow these steps to connect your Mobile to PC.
Web Xender For Android
- Open Your Xender.
- Switch To Connect PC.
Web Xender For iOS
- Open Xender App.
- Swipe Right.
- Select Connect PC.
Use Xender Web To Transfer, Share Files from Mobile To PC
- First, select the file you need to transfer.
- Select all the files to be transferred.
- Then, a download button appears in the file.
- Click on the download button and save the file.
- All the files are downloaded into the download folder on your PC.
- At last, all your files from Mobile to PC are successfully transferred.
Conclusion Xender Web Download:
If you follow the steps mentioned above you can easily transfer your files from you PC to Mobile using this Xender Web option.
We hope that you have understood the file transfer process and if you have any queries you can leave a comment in the comment box. So that you will reply to your question soon. For Furthermore, updates on Xender App you can visit our site regularly.